Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Floodgates Are Opening

I have been hesitant to write stories on my blog about getting married, because I don't want to be one of those girls that gets engaged and suddenly talks about nothing but wedding planning. But, this is a happy time, so I have things to share, and if it gets overwhelmingly obnoxious, just check back to the blog in a couple of months.

And, here we go....

2 comments:

Megan said...

If you think THAT'S bad, try having a baby and then blogging about her every move every single day. It gets to the point where you wonder if your readers are wondering if you ever do anything unrelated to baby--and sadly, you don't!!! We all understand. Being married is a big, BIG deal! And it comes with much better clothes and hair than having a baby. Blog away!

Kami D. said...

...ditto to the first comment...