Friday, November 8, 2013

Misconceptions about Mormons

Last weekend I was with some friends that I've known since, basically, forever. One of them told me that recently she had a co-worker who was Mormon, and it was so cool because she had someone she could finally ask questions about the Church. I said, "Wait, how long have you known me??" She laughed and said it would've been weird to ask me.

So, here we go, folks. I'm just going to lay it out for you. I will not think it is weird if you ask me questions about my church. In fact, I welcome it, especially if you've heard things that you think are weird or confusing. I'm happy to explain, and if you still think it's weird after I explain, that's okay. But at least you'll have the whole story!

Feel free to ask questions in the comments section if you don't have any other way of contacting me. If you have any personal concerns about anything I say, just mention in your comment that you don't want it published.

No comments: