I need to clean out the messages on my phone, but some are too fun to delete, so I will store a couple of them here. These messages were particularly funny because of how they were received.
Story #1
My friend DJ Freak with the White Streak texted me about getting tickets to his comedy show. I texted back by saying that I did want two tickets because I was bringing someone with me. (It's true. I was.) The next text I got said, "So have you picked out your outfit yet?"
I thought this was a bit out of character for DJFWTWS...and then I realized the message was from my old roommate B. Silly me!
Story #2
A couple of weeks ago, my friends Aunt Giraffe, The Canadian, and The Canadian's Roommate went to see the movie Coraline. (Do not see this weird, twisted, freaky movie, by the way.) Later on, being the hilarious person that I am, I thought I'd be funny and sent this text to The Canadian:
"I can't sleep because when I got home, I saw that my pillow had buttons sewn onto it!"
(P.S. I am still paying the consequences for this text, but that is a WHOLE other story.) Moments later, I got the following text:
"You are cute. And nice. And great. And have pretty hair. :-) And thanks for letting me join you."
I think I read that at least 9 times in bewilderment, going, "What...the....?" Haha! Then I finally saw that it was from Aunt Giraffe! Oh, silly, silly me...
7 months ago
1 comment:
I hope DJFWTWS is not referring to me!
Post a Comment