I love the 30-second button on my microwave. I just pop in my food, slam the door, and push one button, and my food is heated. If 30 seconds won't do the trick, I push the same button twice, or three times, or four! And I don't even have to move my hand. It's fantastic.
I love dangly earrings. They look hot, and they are fun to wear. Anytime I see a girl wearing really awesome dangly earrings, I am secretly jealous, unless I am also wearing really awesome dangly earrings at the same time.
I love the skillet queso from Chili's. It tastes so good, AND if you order it, they give you a cup of salsa with it. So you get yummy queso-ness AND dipping options for your chips. Amazing.
I love the song "Accidentally in Love." I heard this a capella group sing it back in November, and I have listened to it a zillion times since then. It's the kind of song where, when I hear it, I get completely caught up in it and can't focus on anything else. In fact...gotta go. See you at http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#accidentally%20in%20love !
9 months ago
1 comment:
I LOVE Chili's skillet queso and salsa. My friend and I used to go there sometimes and just order that and drinks. I'm sure the waiters loved us.
Also, I am always secretly jealous of dangly earrings, mainly because I myself cannot wear them. The few times I have tried, they drove me crazy and also, they look a little funny because I have a chub head, lol.
Post a Comment