Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lessons I Have Not Learned

1. Turn the bathroom vent off before getting into the shower.
2. Stuff I put on my bed will not go away unless I move it.
3. My wallet does not fit in my pocket.
4. My kitty cat doesn't want me to touch his tummy.
5. Close the microwave door immediately after removing food.
6.Taco Bell is not as good of an idea as it sounds.
7. I will not watch only the first 10 minutes of a TV show.
8. How to make a table of contents in Adobe InDesign.
9. How to finish my practicum project.
10. Anything involving Calculus.

3 comments:

erin said...

TOCs are easy. It's just if you've formatted your headings properly to have them pull correctly.

:)

Megan said...

Well, go ahead and just forget about #10. Calculus is useless. Trust me. I took an Honors Calc class (for MATH MAJORS!! That would have been nice to know earlier!) my freshman year at BYU and didn't learn a thing, except that my professor thought I was a dolt (I also didn't learn until years later that my calc class WASN'T REQUIRED for me to graduate). You're not missing anything.

(This from a person whose husband is a mechanical engineer--calculus required!!!--who earns enough to let her stay home with her daughter. How grateful am I?!)

Abby said...

Amen on the microwave door. And calculus. Nothing good comes of calculus.