Here's a pretty shot of my dress. You may recall from earlier posts that I really loved this dress, and I was excited to finally get to wear it!

I also really, really loved my bouquet. It was going to be super expensive for the florist to make it for me, so my mom offered to try it. Between her and my sister, they created this, and I couldn't have been happier with it. The colors are perfect, and I love the variety of flowers. Gorgeous!

I think I wrote about the saga of the cake. But it turned out great. Of all the pictures I looked at, this is the one I kept thinking about, and I was thrilled that it came to be. Also, the bottom layer was chocolate with chocolate mousse filling, and the rest was pumpkin with nutmeg-infused whipped cream filling. I'll take five.

And then, of course, there's the food. That's always the most important part of anyone's reception when I am a guest. This picture depicts the potato wedges, tortellini in cream sauce, and the mini tostadas (I think). We also had chicken skewers with roasted vegetables, cold Asian pasta, and mini taco salads.

Our tables had blue or purple flowers in the center with pictures of The Black Belt and me either together or from our individual younger years. I don't think I even got to see the ones of him!

And here's the bride and groom. We sure liked that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment