Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Quiz!

Well, it's everyone's favorite night of the year again. That's right--the night I got spotlighted at ward prayer! Hooray! As usual, I chose not to stand up and talk about myself, because that's lame and boring, so I enlisted the help of The Canadian and DJ Freak With the White Streak to do it for me. DJ Freak helped by eating the brownies I made for them to talk them into doing it.

So now I turn it to you to see how well YOU do on my spotlight quiz. I'm sorry that I will have to edit it a little, which will make it slightly less fun, but try to have a good time anyway.

1.) Miss Berrie
a.) was born in Finland.
b.) was born in the Disneyland infirmary.
c.) works at a university.

2.) Miss Berrie
a.) loves cleaning up after her roommates.
b.) is a total exhibitionist and loves to stand up in front of crowds.
c.) lives in apt ###. (Yeah, see? Less fun. Sorry.)

3.) Miss Berrie
a.) still owns a piano book that her cat peed on.
b.) has one lung so she can park anywhere.
c.) loves watching The Office and The Simpsons.

How'd you do?

2 comments:

erin said...

I know all the answers already, so I think I am exempt.

Emily said...

I rocked it!