Dear Friends,
My blog has been quiet this week. I haven't written on it, and I feel like I probably should have, but my thoughts and feelings have been close to my heart and not really fitting for such a medium. So I'm turning the pen over to you.
I've written my stories and shared my feelings on this site, but I've just sent them out into the void, not knowing anything beyond my click of the Publish button. So I just want to know who you are, you who come to my blog of requirement. I'm asking that if you read this post, please share something in the comments: a story, a memory, an opinion, an observation, whatever. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Miss Berrie
7 months ago
6 comments:
Here's a thought, since General Conference is on my mind.
The overall theme I got from this past conference was that of "It's going to be ok." There were talks about financial problems, there were talks about persecution, there were talks about people taking sacred things and dragging them through the mud, but I kept hearing them (and the spirit) say "everything is going to be ok. The Lord is in charge. No unhallowed hand can stop the work."
And that, to me, was a great comfort.
Thanks, The Former 786. That was a great comfort to me as well, on many levels.
Hello. I would like to confess that Ken and I watched "Slumdog Millionaire" last Friday because we truly thought it was PG-13, and then everything here is fake so the information was not right on the DVD case anyway. That is all.
Oh Allison, you make me laugh! I'm glad I provided the appropriate forum in which to relieve your burden of guilt.
I love the blog of requirement! I laugh reading about your Montana toilet adventures, and cry when you post something sweet about something I did to make your life a little easier. Now that we aren't in the same office, it's even more of a lifeline to how you are doing and feeling. In short - please keep it up. I'm a big fan!
xo
Me
hi sunshine! I love keeping up with your blog since you're so far away and I only get to see you like, every time someone from NB is getting married :)
Post a Comment