I thought that once last semester ended, I'd be carefree and have all the time in the world to catch up on my blog. However, since I knew I only had two weeks of no school, I had to pack in all the fun I could into just a few days. So, my vacation is now over, and I'm back in school. So much for catching up on my blog. Our classes for the summer are entirely online, but after reading the syllabi, I kind of wish we were still meeting for class. The assignments sound confusing and plentiful. We'll see.
I do have to say, though, that it was a most enjoyable two weeks. I didn't have to lug my backpack around me wherever I went. I watched TV. I went out with friends. And I went to bed before midnight! The best part, though, was going to see my family for the weekend. Everyone was there, and for the first time in years, I got to participate in the Mothers' Day festivities. It was wonderful.
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment