In this post, I mentioned that I made some cookies. They were later described as "awesome," and I have to add, "very easy to make." They're also nice, because my friend who cannot eat food with gluten in it can eat this, as long as the peanut butter hasn't been contaminated by a knife that also touched, say, a slice of bread, for example. And it was quite darling when Little J came bouncing over to me shortly after my arrival and had trouble shouting, "Aunt [Miss Berrie]!" because his mouth was full of cookie. Awwww.
I got the recipe here, but I warn you that if you are into cooking, you may not be able to tear yourself away from this website.
Final thoughts: The cookies spread out a great deal, so don't put them too close on your baking sheet. Let them cool before moving them from the pan, because they will definitely fall apart on you. Lastly, I haven't tried it yet, but if you needed a chocolate-free version, you could leave out the cocoa-water mixture. If anyone tries it, let me know how it goes. I bet they're delicious.
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment