Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Can I Do That?

The paper I mentioned in my earlier post is still on my screen with the annoying cursor blinking away as if to say, "Come on, Miss Berrie! I dare you to write something! *BLINK BLINK BLINK*" I actually have written quite a bit, but being up to my elbows in research has made it hard to get organized. I can tell I'm getting tired of trying, because in the last few days, here are some things I've considered including my paper:

- A final sentence that ends with an exclamation point.

- A paragraph that starts with, "Something something something, the FCC has been inconsistent in its regulation against indecency.

- The title "Media on Media and the Media: An Analysis of Media and the Media on Media"

- The inclusion of the show Law & Order as a reference.

I think I'll take my sister's advice, though. "Leave out the last sentence, hit save, and go to bed." Good idea.

1 comment:

erin said...

TYPETYPETYPETYPETYPE.