- My car has a working cruise control system that doesn't take long to master.
- When stopped by Border Patrol, I am to say, "Yes, I am an American citizen." (Happily, this is also the truth.)
- Look around before selecting a gas station to patronize, or one will inevitably patronize the most expensive place every time one stops.
- Steve Martin and Teddy Roosevelt do not have a lot in common, according to their biographies on tape.
- There is a long stretch of highway in the middle of nowhere that has a speed limit of 80 mph.
- Driving for two 12-hour days is hard on one's neck.
- Customers of Dairy Queen seem to not be particularly glamorous people.
- All locks on public restroom doors between home and school have been removed.
- It is good to be home.
7 months ago
3 comments:
The dairy queen thing made me snort a little
Ugh, I hear ya on how it's hard on your neck. When Nate and I drove our stuff out from Utah to NC, we were so sore. It felt like we had the flu or something.
Glad you made it there safely and that you got to enjoy some DQ!
OK, and hopefully this comment goes through, cause the word down below that I have to decipher looks super hard, lol.
Haha! You both made me "LOL," for real.
Lynn, I posted your comment mostly so that you'd know you were smart enough to type in the required password. Good work, dear.
Post a Comment