Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Let's See Google Do THIS!

My sister had a roommate who once said, "Sometimes I wish you could google things like your keys. Google: 'Elizabeth's keys.'" Hee hee! It's such a silly idea, and yet, imagine how great it would be if we really COULD do that! Well, I have another wish to add to the list. Sometimes I get song tunes playing in my head, and I just can't remember what song I'm singing. This happens a lot with church hymns, but it also happens with tunes that play in commercials or in noisy places like the mall, where you can hear the music but not the words. So these songs get stuck in my head, and I have no idea what they are.

I wish I could Google "the song that goes, 'hmhmhm ba beedah doh....'" and have Google tell me exactly where it came from.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I'm pretty sure I saw a commercial advertising a cell phone app for that. Your phone can "listen" to the music and tell you what it is. (I'm William Jackson's sister, by the way.)

ambrosia ananas said...

There's also this: http://www.bored.com/songtapper/