Last night just as I was pulling in from work, my phone rang. It was The Canadian, and I thought he might be calling to say, "My car broke down. Can you come get me?" or something that would require me to stay in my car, so I sat in my 104-degree vehicle for the entirety of the conversation that followed.
He was calling to see if I wanted to go see a movie with him and his roommates. He said, "I've been to too many movies recently with a bunch of dudes. I need to branch out." I told him I was flattered at being recognized as "not a dude."
When we got home from the movie, he thanked me for being "the token chick among the dudes." My response, of course, was, "Anytime!"
6 months ago
1 comment:
I want to go see Wall-E. Since you are my favorite person, would you go see it again? :) If not that's fine, but I'm asking you because you're such a movie-goer lately. And I love you.
Post a Comment