I'm feeling antsy. Part of this is due to the fact that one of my teachers this semester has scheduled a crushing workload on us. I think this is because she's (admittedly) never taught this class and doesn't realize what she's asking. We all left feeling extremely worried. And for my other class, my textbook still hasn't arrived, so I can't do my reading yet.
The other reason is that I finally gave in last night and admitted to myself that I think I have a dream of what I want to do after I graduate. It sounds crazy to me, but I don't know if that's because it IS crazy, or if it's because I rarely admit to myself that I have dreams.
And do I have time to dream?
7 months ago
1 comment:
Yeah, thanks for leaving us hanging!!! So, what IS your dream?
I had many dreams about what I'd be doing after I graduated. I'm pretty certain none of them included wiping someone's bottom a bajillion times a day. But, hey--I'm learning to be flexible. And I'm pretty certain none of my dreams have expiration dates. I'll make it to grad school yet!!! Save me a place!
And didn't you know? All professors think that their class is the only class you're taking--and that none of you have families, friends, jobs, social lives, or needs to eat, sleep, or relax. That's like, item #1 on the syllabus they're handed the first day of Professorism 101. How dare you attempt to have a life outside of your ONE AND ONLY class!!!
Post a Comment