Friday, March 13, 2009

The Great Music Challenge, vol. 2

Now that you've all had plenty of time to listen to the first 50 songs on my music challenge list (check out the first half here), I present: the second half.

Paul McCartney
52. Maybe I’m Amazed Dance Tonight
53. Silly Love Songs

54. Hope & Deliverance
55. Dance Tonight

Cranberries
56. Linger
57. Zombie
58. Ode to My Family
59. Dreams

Kelly Clarkson
60. Breakway
61. Since U Been Gone
62. My Life Would Suck Without You

Green Day
63. Basket Case
64. Boulevard of Broken Dreams
65. Time of Your Life

Aretha Franklin
66. Respect
67. You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman
68. Aint No Way
69. Freeway of Love
70. Think

Alicia Keys
71. No One
72. If I Aint Got You
73. Fallin’

Lauryn Hil/Fugees
74. Killing Me Softly
75. That Thing (Doo Wop Song)

George Michael/Wham!
76. Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
77. Faith
78. Freedom 90

Queen
79. We Will Rock You
80. Under Pressure (with David Bowie)
81. Another One Bites the Dust
82. We Are the Champions
83. Bohemian Rhapsody

Stevie Wonder
84. We Can Work It Out
85. Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours
86. I Wish
87. Supersition
88. Isn’t She Lovely

Norah Jones
89. Don’t Know Why
90. Come Away With Me
91. Seven Years
92. Not Too Late
93. Sunrise

Coldplay
94. Clocks
95. Yellow
96. Fix You
97. Viva la Vida
98. The Scientist

Annie Lennox/Eurythmics
99. Walking on Broken Glass
100. Sweet Dreams

No comments: