Dear friends,
I have an announcement to make. I would like you all to know that, as of this weekend, I am engaged. I am terribly, terribly happy, and I thank all of you who have already sent support and good wishes. It means so much to us.
For those of you who wondered about the footnote on this post, you can now be assured that The Black Belt will most definitely be around for quite a while. In fact, he'll be around forever.
I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
7 months ago
4 comments:
oh yay! this is happy! congrats m'dear!
Woo WOOOOOOO!!!! I kept checking your blog to see if something like this was afoot! Congratulations--I wish you the BEST!!!
p.s. Care to fill me in on the juicy personal details over email?
You know I'm so excited for you! This is such great news, congrats to both of you
I'm gonna second that "Woo WOOOOOOO!!!!"
And raise it a "Huzzah!!"
Post a Comment