I am seriously tired. I was up past 1,000 o'clock last night and got up at 6:30 this morning to practice the hymns I was playing for church today. I didn't get home from church until after 1:30, and then I went and visited some girls in the complex. I got back from that at 3:15, desperately needing a nap. But oh, no, I didn't take one. Instead, I started working on a batch of cinnamon rolls.
I make incredible cinnamon rolls. Actually, I guess I should say that I have a recipe for incredible cinnamon rolls, so when I do what it tells me to, the result is incredible cinnamon rolls. They are kind of a big effort, though, so I rarely make them, except for occasions such as three-day weekends. Since this is a three-day weekend, I was determined to keep up that tradition. So I got them started and left the dough to rise for an hour while I went to take a nap. When I got up, I did the next few steps to turn them into actual cinnamon roll embryos. Normally at that point, I'd let those rise, and then bake them. But I was leaving and didn't know when I'd be back, so I put them in the fridge. Now that I am home, they are back out on the counter, trying to rise, while I put off sleep yet again for them. They'd better turn out yummy.
7 months ago
2 comments:
so, uh, you're going to have to post that recipe :)
Yes. Please post the recipe.
Post a Comment