Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Simpsons Greats

One day, I was chatting with a friend who said that one of his favorite episodes of The Simpsons was the Tomacco episode. I couldn't believe it. I hate that episode! HE couldn't believe THAT and challenged me to name ten episodes that were better. I scoffed at his pitiful challenge. Here's the list I really sent him of episodes I would rather watch than the Tomacco episode:

102 Bart the Genius

104 There’s No Disgrace Like Home

109 Life on the Fast Lane

111 The Crepes of Wrath

112 Krusty Gets Busted

113 Some Enchanted Evening

201 Bart Gets an F

203 Treehouse of Horror

204 Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish”

206 Dead Putting Society

212 The Way We Was

215 Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?

216 Bart’s Dog Gets an F

217 Old Money

218 Brush with Greatness

220 The War of the Simpsons

301 Stark Raving Dad

307 Treehouse of Horror II

310 Flaming Moe’s

314 Lisa the Greek

315 Homer Alone

316 Bart the Lover

317 Homer at the Bat

320 Colonel Homer

321 Black Widower

324 Brother, Can You Spare Two Dimes?

402 A Streetcar Named Marge

408 The New Kid on the Block

410 Lisa’s first word

411 Homer’s triple bypass

412 Marge vs. the Monorail

412 Selma’s choice

415 I Love Lisa

416 Duffless

417 Last Exit to Springfield

422 Krusty Gets Kancelled

501 Homer’s Barbershop Quartet

502 Cape Feare

505 Treehouse of Horror IV

507 Bart’s Inner Child

509 The Last Temptation of Homer

510 $pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)

514 Bart Gets Famous

515 Deep Space Homer

517 Bart Gets an Elephant

519 Sweet Seymour Skinner’s Bad*** Song

602 Lisa’s Rival

604 Itchy & Scratchy Land

606 Treehouse of Horror V

607 Bart’s Girlfriend

609 Homer Badman

615 Homer the Great

613 And Maggie Makes Three

614 Bart’s Comet

621 The PTA Disbands

702 Radioactive Man

709 Sideshow Bob’s Last Gleaming

714 Scenes from the Class Struggle in Springfield

718 A Fish Called Selma

802 You Only Move Twice

805 Bart After Dark

809 El Viaje de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer)

810 The Springfield Files

816 Brother From Another Series

818 Homer vs. the Eighteenth Amendment

819 Grade School Confidential

820 The Canine Mutiny

822 In Marge We Trust

823 Homer’s Enemy

903 Lisa’s Sax

905 The Cartridge Family

911 All Singing, All Dancing

913 The Joy of Sect

914 Das Bus

921 Girly Edition

923 King of the Hill

924 Lost Our Lisa

1004 Treehouse of Horror IX

1007 Lisa Gets an “A”

I’m stopping here, because now we’re getting into seasons where I haven’t seen all the episodes.

No comments: