Here are some stats from yesterday.
Number of phone calls I personally answered: 26
Number of people who came to the window: 98
Number of extremely good-looking guys who visited my office: 2
Number of people who were visibly angry that I was making them fill out a petition: 17
Number of minutes I spent at lunch: 0
Number of times I stamped something: 102
Number of people who walked into the office while we were closed for devotional: 3
Number of times I had to loan my pen out to students at my window: 15
Number of people who put my pen in his mouth: 1
7 months ago
2 comments:
When you said that you stamped 102 items, it reminded me of that part in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where the librarian is stamping those books while Indy and the other guy are cracking the floor open. I hope it was at least that exciting.
Ohh. I totally would have been a person who put your pen in my mouth. I abuse people's pens like that.
Post a Comment