Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Everyone Must Read This

I wish I had written this article. I really do. I probably could've, but someone went and did it for me. Anyone that has a cell phone, knows someone with a cell phone, has seen a picture of a cell phone, or can spell the words "cell phone," needs to read this article. Read it, take it to heart, and let it change you from within.

By clicking this link, I hereby agree to follow the counsel given in this article.

Also, I wouldn't drink anything while reading this article, because said beverage might end up coming out your nose. Just so you know.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Okay that article was amazing. I appreciated the disclaimer to not drink a beverage, as I was laughing a LOT. Well written, funny, true, and relevant - we love that kind of journalism.

Also loved your last entry, as I'm obsessed with words. I hope that you're readers enjoyed it two because its true.

The Former 786 said...

Great article! Well-written and much needed.

Now if only people would actually read it!

-The Former 786

Message sent on my Blackberry while driving with my Grandma in the car