Last night was my night to cook for dinner group, so on Tuesday night I prepared a lasagna to bake on Wednesday. I finished getting it ready just before I was due for Tuesday's dinner, so when I got there, I told everyone that I'd just made the lasagna for the next day's dinner.
Last night when it was time to eat, there was a knock at the door, and as I went to open it, I could hear The Canadian and Home Teacher #1 on the other side, saying, "Boy, I hope we're having lasagna for dinner! I am so in the mood for lasagna!"
They're so funny. And I love it.
7 months ago
1 comment:
Awww, I love those boys! Except when Home Teacher #1 says things that indicate how utterly clueless he is, so he completely throws off my and another nameless party's groove.
Post a Comment