Monday, May 19, 2008

I Really Should Write More

When people ask me, "What's new with you?" I can never think of anything to say. However, I have been really busy lately, so you'd think there would be things to write about. I think it's just that I'm off doing those things instead of sitting at my desk writing about them.

Items of note from the past few days:
B and I did more decorating in the apartment. My bathroom is done (it rocks!), and the living room is looking pretty sweet.

I'm planning Duchess's birthday festivities, which will take place tomorrow. This has involved making two Facebook events, passing out paper invitations, and making a cake. I am excited about the cake.

I saw Iron Man. If you have not seen Iron Man, stand up, grab your keys, and go to the theater now. (Don't even shut down your computer so you can finish reading this when you get back.) It is such a good movie! I think the last movie I saw in the theater was Vantage Point, which was fine. Unremarkable. But Iron Man was exciting and fun! We went at 10:15 on Saturday night, so I was worried that I'd fall asleep, but boy howdy, did I stay awake! Go see it, even if you don't know anything about the comic (which I'm pretty sure no one does). It's super fun.

No comments: