This weekend, one of my good friends described me as "outgoing." To this, I laughed and said, "I am so shy!" Then last night, BJ referred to me as an introvert, and I said, "Who, me?" Hmm.
So, which is it? I feel shy often, but there's a side of me that loves talking to people and being in front of people. I loved being on stage in my last DC show (which apparently shocked everyone else in the group; I guess they hadn't ever detected that side of me before); I loved talking to people being included in various social activities this weekend; but when BJ told me I need to go to a hardware store and ask someone there what part I need for a project, I wanted to hide under the couch. (I will conquer that fear, though--you just watch. I'm going tonight!)
So, I ask again: What kind of person am I?
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment