What's up with elementary school teachers making their kids read Betty Ren Wright books? Have you ever read The Dollhouse Murders? First of all, look at the title! It's about the unsettled ghosts of people who were MURDERED. However, this did not stop my 4th grade teacher from reading it to us every day after lunch, and my poor sister had to read it in 2nd grade! She is still scarred from this, by the way.
For some reason, one time I checked out The Pike River Phantom from the library, and it was too scary to finish. My sister read it but wouldn't tell me how it ended. I've always wondered. So today I went on an internet search trying to find out the ending and discovered that none of the summaries sounded familiar; meanwhile, the summary to A Ghost in the House sounded very familiar. So, apparently I've been thinking of the wrong title all these years, and apparently I've read three of those horrible, freaky books.
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment