As many of you know, in April I received notice that I'd been accepted to a graduate program. Yesterday, I decided it was high time to register for classes, for, as Mr. Bennett says in Pride and Prejudice, "I thought it a case of some delicacy, and requiring early attention."
I got logged in and registered and began perusing my student information, when I stumbled upon a summary page of all my registration and contact info. At the top was this sentence, written exactly as it appears here:
Student Information effective from Fall 2008 to The End of Time.
The END of TIME? It's obvious from the bold, italics, and capital letters that they mean business, so I don't take this declaration lightly. But if I'd known I was making such a commitment when I signed up for this program, I would have at least made it buy me dinner first.
6 months ago
1 comment:
Ohhhh, big step-congrats. Check out my blog where you're tagged!
Post a Comment