Monday, June 2, 2008

You've Got The White Stuff, Baby

How hard is it not to get deodorant all over a shirt when dressing oneself? Apparently it's very hard, because I have deodorant all over both sides of this shirt, and some in the middle. You'd think I'd have it down by now, but I've always had this problem. One year for Christmas my brother and sister-in-law gave me a pretty red silky shirt, and the very first time I tried it on, I specifically thought, "Ok, if you were ever going to put a shirt on without getting deodorant on it, now's the time." I proceeded to drag both sides against my armpits, top to bottom, smearing on more deodorant than I'd ever done before.


How hard is it to get deodorant stains out of a shirt? Also very hard.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Head first, then arms. Which I hate (it's so much easier to just put your arms thru first!) but it works for me.