Yesterday I wrote to lament the fact that I'm losing my office AND that I had to come to work when no one else had to. I'm still lamenting losing my office. But as to the other part, let me describe my day so far...
When I got up this morning, I put on my favorite jeans and tennis shoes. Upon arriving at work, after I checked my emails (I can't be a TOTAL slacker, after all), I watched last night's episode of Last Comic Standing. Then I watched an episode of House. That was interrupted by a patron, which, naturally peeved me off, but it was only for a few minutes.
I did actually pack up my stuff AND my boss's stuff, because, of course, she's not here today. Right now I'm eating one of the doughnuts that was brought in today, and in a while, my baked calzone with special dipping sauce and side green salad for lunch will be delivered, also compliments of the office.
All those suckers who had to stay home today are going to be so jealous when they find out.
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment