Today I officially declared my residency in the 21st century. By that, I mean, of course, that I got an iPod. (I don't even know if that's the correct way to write "iPod.") I never planned to get an iPod. I don't really listen to music, and I didn't want to be another minion of Apple, like so many people I know. I just didn't need an iPod.
Then my friend The Stage Manager was selling his at a much discounted price, and I started thinking about what I would do if I had an iPod. "You could listen to your Harry Potter books on tape on the airplane! You could WATCH MOVIES on the airplane!" I thought. This sold me. (Actually, this sold the iPod TO me.) So now I have it, and The Stage Manager just showed me some of the nifty things it can do. It's pretty cool.
7 months ago
2 comments:
Congratulations. :)
Et tu, Brute?
Post a Comment