Friday, August 15, 2008

Who You Are

I am always touched by you who come to my blog and read about my life. I thought it might be fun for me to share the things I know about you.

You inhabit several states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington, as well as the countries of China and South Korea. (I can identify who some of you are by region, and others are a mystery to me.) More than half of you use Firefox, with Internet Explorer being the second most popular browser, and Safari coming in a distant third. 90% of you are operating Windows computers.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

vanessa said...

Don't forget about me in Wisconsin! I read your blog too and it's awesome!

alishka babushka said...

gotta love those tracking programs. :) love your blog! keep it up!

Rebecca J said...

Who the heck is reading your blog in China? Are you becoming an Internet phenomenon? :)