Friday, October 10, 2008

I Got My Flu Shot

Up until very recently, I felt that maturity was not for me, and that I didn't need to do anything I didn't want to do. And by "anything," I mean, "getting a flu shot." Then, you who know me will remember that I got sick, so I decided getting flu shots was probably a good thing to do. I can't remember why I started telling you this story, but let's roll with it. I found somewhere that would do it for free (actually, by "found," I mean, "they sent me an email, and all I had to do was click a sign-up time"), so I got it done a couple of days ago. I'm a pretty big wimp when it comes to shots (or anything), but as shots go, the flu shot is not bad at all. I got my Snoopy band-aid and went merrily on my way.

That was three days ago. My arm still hurts.

No comments: