Walk by three times, concentrate hard on what you need, and your true desires will be met.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Last Thursday was National Boss Appreciation Day, so my student employees and I wanted to do something cool for our boss. We saw this idea online and figured out a way to do it ourselves. Here's what we came up with: In case you're wondering, it took three people, two days, and 780 Post-It notes.
That's fun. I've always wanted to try something like that, but only directors have offices, so the rest of us don't really have walls... ah the joys of cubicle land.
4 comments:
holy moly that is awesome.
That's fun. I've always wanted to try something like that, but only directors have offices, so the rest of us don't really have walls... ah the joys of cubicle land.
Was she totally freaked out by seeing her Post-it note alter ego? That looks way, way, way cool!
That is *so* cool!
Post a Comment