I got to spend all of last weekend with my parents, and it was amazingly wonderful. I love, love, LOVE my parents, so I was beyond thrilled to be with them for three days. We had a lot of fun, ate a lot of good food, drove about 400 miles, and laughed a TON. (I realize that "ton" may not be the best unit of measurement for laughter, but I do not care.) Here are two of the utterances that sent me into hysterics:
From Mom, while driving around, trying to find a place to pull over and switch seats, "Look, I'll just stop over there. Wait, no. There are too many homeless people."
From Dad, after telling the story about the deer who ate all of the wheat out of the backyard after it was thrown out for being full of mildew, "Maybe they'll go over to the neighbors' yard and die."
7 months ago
1 comment:
That reminds me of "Soapdish." "Can we get more attractive homeless people?" Ah, what a great movie. And Mom and Dad are the best!
Post a Comment