My friends, I'm sad to say it, but we've reached the end of Carrie Gras. On Friday at work, we had our "March Birthdays" luncheon, so there aren't going to be any more celebrations for my big day. But I had a good time, and I'm not complaining that it's over. Let's recap:
-Surprise party from my friends downstairs
-5 Days of [Miss Berrie]'s Birthday treats from my boss
-My pirate party
-The frito pie party
-Lunch out with my old boss at PF Chang's
-Dinner with friends at Brick Oven
-Ice cream with BJ to celebrate both of our birthdays
-Lunch at Los Hermanos with the ladies at work
-Gifts and cards in the mail spread over a couple of weeks
-Lunch at Carabba's with friends
-March birthdays luncheon at work
Not too shabby! It was a fun run, everyone. Thanks for everything!
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment