I was born the day before my brother's 3rd birthday. From what I'm told, he ended up eating his Cookie Monster birthday cake out of the fridge by himself because there was no one to throw him a party, and he even had to ask my grandmother at one point, "When do I get to open my presents?"
I feel pretty bad about messing up his birthday. It's kind of like how Kevin messed up Michael's birthday on The Office. I'd be upset too, especially since my mom had made him a Cookie Monster cake. We have the coolest mom.
And so, I hope that this birthday was all kinds of wonderful and that he knows that I love him dearly. Seriously, no one has a better big brother than I do.
P.S. To show how much I love him, I sent him an e-card with a monkey on it making armpit farting noises. I thought it was right up his alley.
P.P.S. The title of the post reminds me of the "Email Surveillance" episode of The Office when Michael says, "When people hear the term 'big brother,' they immediately think it's bad or scary. I don't. I think, 'Wow, I love my big brother.'"
P.P.P.S. Actually, now that I think about it, it might have been a dragon cake. I can't remember.
7 months ago
2 comments:
I remember it being a green cake. I would've said dinosaur cake. Mmm.
You remember it?? Wow!
Post a Comment