Duchess and Hot Pants have each written blog posts about their favorite text messages. I am now going to totally copy them. The following is not an exhaustive list, but it includes a few texts that have made me smile (or laugh hysterically, in some cases).
"I can't be there however i agree with whatever you say." -- Incredibly Hot Former Home Teacher
"Well, in that case...Hope that your day's great and that everything's just dandy." -- BJ
"Please excuse any fighting u may hear within the next 15 minutes or so. Apparently i'm going to have to lay the smack down on [my roommate] when i get home" -- Hot Pants
"I want to swear at you." -- Incredibly Hot Former Home Teacher
"The wolf never misses his meal twice!" -- Home Teacher #2
"If there's anyone who can pull it off with elegance, it's [Miss Berrie]." -- BJ
"Halo in traffic school can I help you?" -- Duchess
"Stamp: 41 cents. Diet Mountain Dew: $1.29. Having your car die in the Maceys parking lot: priceless." -- The Canadian
6 months ago
1 comment:
Woohoo! I've made the blog once again. Our friendship just keeps getting more and more official!
Post a Comment