Over the past few weeks, I've heard people talking about this show called The Moment of Truth. I've seen commercials for it and been disgusted by pretty much every one of them. All the people I've heard talking about it seem to agree with me on that, at least. They say things like, "I could not believe this woman on The Moment of Truth last night!" and then they go on to talk about how awful it was and how horrified they were. But they still watched it.
This is what irks me. I hear people say things like, "Why would anyone be on that show?" or "How can these producers live with themselves?" HEY. You're watching, and you're talking about it. That's all they want; they don't care why you're watching, or what kind of effect it's going to have on you. So have a little more self-respect, and don't watch this garbage like a sucker.
Have patience, friends, and save yourself for the truly worthy shows. April 10th is only a few weeks away.
7 months ago
1 comment:
I don't watch that show anymore.
I did, but I'm starting to suspect it's nothing more than a Jerry Springer/Millionaire hybrid.
Post a Comment