
This pile is the junk I cleared out of my bedroom. You can see that I am serious when I call it "junk," because most of it is boxes, random papers, or things that are falling apart.

This is my roommate B (or at least, her lower half) as she tries to reach into the deep catacombs of Under My Bed. I'm glad she made it out alive.

It's a good thing I cleared out so much junk, because here's all the stuff we brought home from IKEA and Target. We took extra bags from Target to put our IKEA stuff in for the trek from the car into our apartment. Smart, eh?

Finally, this is the new addition to our living room. Everyone who comes in asks if we painted those on. I always say yes.

2 comments:
I want your hula hoop.
Ha ha ha. Too bad the hula hoop has gone the way of DI. I got it for my birthday a few years ago. I think it was the year before Kyle and Lesley got married, because I think it was from Kyle. Oh well. I can probably always get another one... maybe in like 10 years when I have kids.
Post a Comment