Tuesday, April 15, 2008

In Other News...

I'm going to graduate school. I got my letter of acceptance on Friday as I was rushing to get ready for the show, so all I could do was text BJ and tell him. I told my family on Saturday and have slowly been spreading the news to others. When I got home on Monday, there was a balloon bouquet from Duchess waiting for me to congratulate me, because she is sweet and thoughtful like that. Tonight I sent the email to inform them of my acceptance of their offer, and apparently the next step is registration! WHOA!

I am excited (and relieved) to think that I have a chance to make some sort of progress with my life, and I'm grateful for everyone who helped me get to this point.

4 comments:

erin said...

When you're ready to register, let me know; I'll help you navigate their system (it took me forever to figure out how to do it).

Heather said...

Wait, so you're moving?

Hehe...I'm a genius. ;)

ambrosia ananas said...

Congratulations! What will you be studying?

Miss Berrie said...

Family & Human Development

And Duchess, I went to the website they told me to go to and was immediately confused. This is not a good start.