This is what I learned about myself today:
18
I also learned that I am 15% effective as a human shield. So if you're being attacked by 5-year-olds, you're better off just letting me fight than trying to use me for protection.
7 months ago
Walk by three times, concentrate hard on what you need, and your true desires will be met.
4 comments:
I got 18 too. And it cracked me up! Thanks for the laugh!
Wow, I got 13. Must have been those moral compass questions.
Wow, William. Your score is even lower than my roommate's.
However, I guess since you're going to be the uncle to my children, I should be grateful that you would have qualms about chucking them at each other.
I got 17!!!!! So, I guess that if we're attacked by swarming 5-year olds, William would be using me as a human shield.
Post a Comment