Monday, April 28, 2008

Imaginiff...

Last night my friends and I played the game Imaginiff, where one player asks a question about someone in the group, or at least someone everyone in the group knows (for example, "Imaginiff Home Teacher #1 were a kind of seat. Would he be a rocking chair, bar stool, throne, carseat, saddle, or toilet?"). Then each person simultaneously reveals the answer he thinks is best, and the people who said the answer that got the most votes get to move ahead one space. Everyone got that?

One of the questions asked about me was, "If Miss Berrie were a kitchen utensil, would she be...?" Oh, the choices! I couldn't decide! I love kitchen supplies, so the thought of being one was more than I could handle. I finally decided on a whisk. It was between that and a rolling pin. I'm glad I went with the whisk, because The Canadian picked it too, so we both got to move forward. He said he picked it because when he'd been describing a whisk he saw earlier, my eyes got that "kid-in-a-candy-store" look to them, so he knew it was meant to be.

Another question about me was which of Snow White's Seven Dwarfs I would be. I thought the honest answer was Grumpy, but friends dutifully did not pick that one, which I appreciated. The answer that won was Doc, probably because it seemed the most neutral.

Here are some other things we decided about our friends:
*If Home Teacher #2 were a weapon, he'd be a light saber.
*If B made a socially unacceptable noise in a public setting, she'd loudly announce it and recreate the noise.
*If The Canadian were an animal sound, he'd be a hoot. (Haha! I just got it! A hoot! So funny...)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Don't forget: If Home Teacher #2 were a donut, he'd be a munchkin. Ba ha ha!