Friends, I have to write a super long paper for one of my classes on a human development topic of my choice. (For those who don't understand, the two examples my teacher gave were learning development and reading development.) What's a human development topic I really want to write about?
Suggestions?
6 months ago
4 comments:
Social development could be a fun one. How to people learn to interact with others? Granted, that's an extremely wide topic and you'd probably have to narrow it down to a specific aspect of that, but it's a thought.
the first thing that pops in my mind is language development...there's lots to talk about there ;)
Puberty.
It's relevant to all.
In case anyone is still interested, I think I'm going to write it on parental influence on moral development in adolescents. That is, if I can find articles about it...
Post a Comment