Monday, September 22, 2008

I Need More Negative Reinforcement to Fix This Problem

I have learned that I cannot spell the word "desirable." I have written it at least 17 times tonight, in the course of doing my homework, and I have spelled it "desireable" every. single. time. What's so wrong with having an "e" in there? The world needs more vowels anyway! *growl*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think there is anything wrong with having an extra 'e' in the word. I think the extra 'e' adds more awesome. It makes the word more desireable. Kind of a medieval flair, I think.

Megan said...

Hee hee-for the longest time, I spelled "separate" with an e, as in "seperate," because it just looked better to me! Of course, I did this in the privacy of my own journal lest anyone think I was stupid. But really, it just looks better.