Someday I'll look back at the first week of graduate school and laugh and think, "Oh, how fun. I knew so little back then. Ha ha ha." That day is not today.
I haven't exactly gotten off to a whiz-bang start. I was late on the first day of class. I didn't start my reading until two days before the next class, which, as I have learned, is not enough time. I didn't start my homework until the day before it was due, because I wasn't done with my reading until then, and I was too tired to finish, so I had to get up at 5:45 this morning to complete it. Then I discovered the online discussion forum and realized everyone else but me had taken part in a discussion already. *sigh*
In about an hour, I'll leave for class #2, and I have high hopes for it. Nowhere to go but up now, right?
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment